26th August 2013, 11:24 PM
santuz

How can I prepare for bank, railway job?

Good evening
My name is Soumen, my age is 27(have my OBC certificate)
working in a private industry.
Now i am looking for a government job but i have zero label preparation.
I only have time after 6pm and i cant get any coaching.
i just have to do it by myself so my question is from where can i start and how can i get a quick beneficial result ?

Thank You

30th June 2015, 12:41 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for bank, railway job?

Really, it is tough to give the response to your query as you have no time and also you want to crack the examination.

Yes, you can prepare and qualify the bank entrance examination but for this you need to do hard work as you are zero according to you.

The examination for the banking services are conducted by the IBPS and SBI. The examination is some how tough to qualify as the number of application are very much in respect to the vacancy.

The examination is conducted in two stages as the Written and the Interview. The written examination contains questions of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General knowledge, English and Computer. So you need to have good knowledge of this topics.

So even after 6 pm if you study and give time to the study for some time regularly with great determination and dedication then you will definitely qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?