1st May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for English for IBPS and SBI clerical exam? Best books for the same?

plz suggest me that how can i prepare english 4r ibps and sbi clerical exam.can you tell me some books which have saficient matter.

29th May 2012, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for English for IBPS and SBI clerical exam? Best books for the same?

First be sure about the pattern and syllabus of questions in this section. Knowledge in English language can be improved by increasing your reading habit. You need to read newspaper on a regular basis which will help to improve your vocabulary and comprehension skills. You need to note down the new words which you are sure off and study meanings for that by referring dictionary. Practice test questions given in Wren and Martin books and try to develop you score. You can also try to solve model question papers. In descriptive section, your writing skills will be tested. To improve this area you can frame your own topics and write your views on that.
28th October 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for English for IBPS and SBI clerical exam? Best books for the same?

how to score more marks in English
9th November 2012, 06:26 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Read grammer books for the english section , it will help you in antonyms , synonyms and sentence formation.
Solve previous year question papers,go through daily newspaper and news channel to keep you up to date on whats happening around the world.
improve your grammar ,practice an essay everyday ,refer to good English books ,take tutions or coaching if you want.

Pay attention to the grammatical mistakes as they can change the meaning of the sentence. It is advisable that the candidate spends some time in learning the usage of grammar.

Thanks..........

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arihant-general-english-for-bank-po.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	122231  
Attached Images

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?