10th December 2012, 09:59 AM
DHIVYABHARATHI.B

How can I prepare for interview while studying B.E ECE 2nd year in Anna University

I am studying B.E. E.C.E. second year in anna university,trichy.how can i prepare for interviews?how can i update my knowledge?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  2. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  4. How to prepare for competitive exam while studying 2nd ECE? Books to be referred?
  5. When will I get the lateral entry form for Anna university? I am studying in 1st year ECE
  6. How to join BSc Agriculture in Anna University? I am studying inter 2nd year BIPC
  7. Tips to become a scientist? I am studying B.E ECE 2nd year
  8. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  9. How to prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  10. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  11. What types of questions are asked in campus interview? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
  12. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  13. How to prepare for AFCAT while pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year
  14. How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?
  15. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  16. Is there any internship for me in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE
  17. Procedure to attend campus interview? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue internship program after studying 2nd B.Tech ECE?
15th October 2015, 11:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for interview while studying B.E ECE 2nd year in Anna University

Interview preparation tips:

1. Work on the job profile.

2. Know about yourself.

3. Work on technical subjects for technical interview.

4. Improve communication skills.

5. Read newspapers for latest happening at national and international levels.

Last tips is that be confident in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?