12th January 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for KAS exam after doing B.Tech in M.E Engineering

sir i am doing b tech M E Engineering and who i can prepare a kas exam and who i can chose mean subject

31st December 2017, 11:16 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for KAS exam after doing B.Tech in M.E Engineering

KAS is Karanataka Administrative Service and candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment as an officer on different posts within the state.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

Candidate's age must be between 21-35 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages ( Preliminary, Mains and Interview ) and candidate have to qualify in all stage for final selection.

It is necessary to have knowledge of Kannada language to qualify in examination. To qualify in examination you have to prepare for examination as according to syllabus.

Candidates can select the main paper even other than bachelor or master degree paper.

So, you must work with determination, dedication and devotion to qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?