24th October 2016, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for LEET exam in Rajasthan or Delhi? Good institutes available for it?

How can I prepare for the Leet exam in Rajasthan or in Delhi? Any good institute is there for gaining some tips to prepare the best.

10th November 2016, 07:07 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for LEET exam in Rajasthan or Delhi? Good institutes available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I prepare for the Leet exam in Rajasthan or in Delhi? Any good institute is there for gaining some tips to prepare the best.

You can start preparation by joining coaching institutes in Delhi for Lateral Entry in B.Tech.

^ There are lots of coaching institutes that provide you good study material and good coaching.

^ You can join the Locus classes coaching center. It is a good coaching center for the LEET exam. Contact no: 09250499484.

^ You can also join the LEET Coaching, B.tech Academy, Delhi. It is situated in the New Delhi. Contact with them at 09212407538.

^ You can also join the Genius Coaching Center for LEET coaching in New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?