9th February 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for M.A Psychology entrance test? Which are the institutes providing coaching for the same?

how can i prepare for ma psychology entrance test? can somebody tell me some institutes which provide coaching for the same? alternatively can yu tell me which books to refer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  2. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  3. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  4. List of good coaching institutes in Delhi for MD entrance exam?
  5. How much will be my rank in KEAM if I score 727 in Medical and 276 in Engineering?
  6. Entrance test for coaching institutes for engineering? When is it?
  7. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  8. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  9. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Institutes for NET coaching in Psychology at Delhi?
  11. What are the private coaching institutes for ICWAI entrance test?
  12. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  13. Institutes in Hyderabad which give coaching for CDAC entrance test?
  14. List out the best coaching institutes for IIT JAM Physics entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  16. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  17. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is there any coaching institute which provides online coaching for IIMC entrance test?
29th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for M.A Psychology entrance test? Which are the institutes providing coaching for the same?

Psychology M.A. / M.phil / phd entrance examination preparations (online)

● Classes by UGC NET (Psychology) qualified teacher. (Read: Google “Rumana Jafri”)
● Reasonable fees compared to other institutes in Delhi.
● Complete study material strictly according to the syllabus and course coverege
● previous years question papers’ discussion, regular tests and timely feedback.
● Useful for other exams like other entrance exams.

number - 8802754890 ( rumana jafri,delhi )
12th September 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for M.A Psychology entrance test? Which are the institutes providing coaching for the same?

I Completed my b.tech in cse,and now I wanted to do masters in psychology.Is it possible?Can I do masters in psychology without doing bachelors in psychology?In which colleges is it possible?
12th September 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my b.tech in cse branch,and now I wanted to do masters in psychology.Can I do masters in psychology, without doing bachelors in psychology? Please also, if you can provide the list of colleges and universities, offering such course.Thank you.
4th October 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

M.A. PSYCHOLOGY ENTRANCE PREPARATION IN DELHI

Best coaching is given by Rumana madam. i qualified 2014 exam by taking coaching from her.As the coaching is for clearing basic concepts and strengthening fundamentals in psychology , it is immensely helpful for M.A. Psychology also. you can google to read reviews about her

ADDRESS
The Best Psychology Coaching
S-86, 2nd Floor,
Vardhaman Mall
Nehru Vihar
Delhi 110054
Nearest metro Station - Gtb Nagar , gate no 2
mail- [email protected]

Before joining any institute , please take atleast 2 to 3 trial classes and only then pay the money.
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?