2nd April 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare myself for the entrance exam of BBM course?

How do I prepare myself for entrance exam of bbm cource

3rd April 2014, 12:56 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for the entrance exam of BBM course?

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to get admission for this course is by completion of 12th class.

It would be better if you have any of the following subjects in your 12th class.
Civics
Economics
Commerce etc.

Direct admission will be given for this course in many of the colleges. However some colleges will conduct Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

You did not mention the specific university or college for which you want to apply for the Entrance Exam.

If you had mentioned that, we would have better suggested you.

However, I can give you the guidance to crack the Entrance Exam.

Collect the syllabus and exam pattern for the Entrance Exam of that university .

Know the subjects or areas that have more weightage. Have good preparation for these things and you can easily crack the Entrance Exam.

You can attain managerial skills by the time you complete your BBM course which will be very important for the candidates to survive in the job.

So, make most out of your BBM course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?