2nd March 2019, 06:50 PM
Jagteraho

How can I prepare myself for JRF entrance examination?

Hi, I am in last semester of of B.Sc Agriculture. I want to apply for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) entrance examination. So, how can I prepare myself from now only? Which books and notes should I follow?

13th March 2019, 09:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for JRF entrance examination?

You can start preparing for the following examinations like DBT,UGC, CSIR, ICMR, ICAR-NET and GATE etc. Your college syllabus is more than enough to qualify this examination. However, if you want you can purchase any book for Junior Research Fellowship examination. Is it all your hard work that will pay. You will get a stipend of Rs.25, 000 with HRA.
The best books are considered of Arihant Publications, Truemen's publication, R.Gupta publications etc. for these competitive examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?