26th June 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for NEET and CHSE, Odisha Science exam simultaneously?

How can I prepare for medical exam like NEET and CHSE, Odisha Science exam simultaneously at home? Is it possible to cover the entire syllabus on my own? Or, will I need any tuition?

1st July 2019, 07:42 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for NEET and CHSE, Odisha Science exam simultaneously?

I think you need a guidance. As they know the exact question source and important chapters for a particular exam. You have to read authentically all the NCERT text books. Solve H.C Verma for physics at home. Score of Biology is very crucial for NEET so you must find a good bio teacher at home. Physics is a subject that push your score in any competitive exam. As most of the students are week in physics. Do well. For any physics related queries you can email me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?