3rd October 2011, 09:04 PM

How can I prepare for PMT exam?

i m in class 11
how can i prepare for pmt exam
i m taking coaching in an institute but i m not able to balance my coaching studies along with my school studies plsss tell me solution for this
what should i do???????????

12th December 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for PMT exam?

Hi i m a student of 10th class... plz tell me sir/ mam.. is pmt test is available after 10th without passing 2
21st February 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11th
how can i prepare for PMT
i am not taking coaching from any institute
what are methods that i should apply ?????????????????
25th March 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 10 and next year i will go in 11 and i want to become a cardiologist.how should i study and prepare for this.please give suggestion....
27th March 2015, 08:40 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

My dear,

Its talk to be very happy that you are in 11th class and want to prepare yourself from now for the PMT( Pre medical test) this is a very good option to serve the people of your country and get blessings of them because in our country the doctor is think as God as he saves our lives.

To prepare for this exam you should carefully read the subjects of the 11th and 12th standard (PCB) and should make clear all basic concepts of mainly biology and chemistry because that are main subjects in this field and can also some special books for the preparation of the PMT that are from Arihant books are Best for preparation. Also the coaching can be the best option for the preparation of this exam when you are in 12th then can also go for the coaching classes for PMT.

coaching institutes that you can join to prepare for it are-:

Naryana institute

Akash institute

Kota Classes

Ours academy, Hisar

Fame institute

Thank you.
8th April 2015, 06:46 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi Dear,
As you know that PMT Stands for Pre-Medical Test.This test is on state level or Central level.You want to prepare for this Exam.then you have to start from now,not from today or tomorrow.If you don't want to join coaching classes then you can take the previous year notes from your seniors or also get copy of new notes from coaching going friends.Work hard for good result,because it is not a easy task to clear this Exam.Don't waste your time in watching TV,Playing Games on Computer or Mobiles,In operating Mobiles and on Calls.Be away from time wasting friends.Always be positive and follow time management.Purchase good books and strong your main subjects those are asked in PMT Exam.Don't depend on Luck.if you work hard luck will be always with you.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?