9th March 2012, 08:54 PM
hima tejaswi

How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics

i am doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics branch.i want to persue my career in ASTROPHYSICS.how can i persue it,after the immediate completion of b.tech.which exam should i have to appear.i want to do MS in ASTROPHYSICS .plzzzzzzzz guide me.
plz send ur replies to "[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  4. How can i become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  6. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
  7. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  9. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  10. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  11. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  14. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study? -- [New]
  15. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  16. Possible scholarships available for studying Astrophysics after B.Tech?
  17. Can i go for astrophysics after completion of B.E?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
4th May 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics

how to make a career in astrophysics?
4th January 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics

i am doing my Final year B.E in electronics and communication branch.i want to pursue my career in ASTROPHYSICS.how can i persue it,after the immediate completion of B.E.which exam should i have to appear.i want to do MS in ASTROPHYSICS and can i work in ISRO or some other space research organization. plss guided me sirrplz send ur replies to "[email protected]."
5th January 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm Mangala Vijay of std 11 ..what should I do after my 12th
.? What course should I join in to join isro???
[email protected]
8th July 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

can i study m.sc in astrophysics after completing b.e in electronics and communications or computer science? are there any exams to be undertaken to pursue m.s in astrophysics?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?