27th May 2012, 04:25 PM
sruthihassan

How can I pursue a job after completing BSc Computers? Is there any opportunity for degree students in TCS?

hello i am Nitya i have completed my bsc computers and i can persive a job in tcs...is there an opportunity for degree students in tcs....

Related Questions:
8th September 2012, 06:11 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How can I pursue a job after completing BSc Computers? Is there any opportunity for degree students in TCS?

Hi.
since you completed Bsc computers you can get job in TCS or any other companies.
But they offer very less package for bsc candidates.
So if you have completed BE or MCA or MSC means they offer very good package.
But for sure you can get job in TCS.They conduct many off campus recruitment so you have to prepare for Aptitude,General English.
28th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue a job after completing BSc Computers? Is there any opportunity for degree students in TCS?

i have secured above 60% in my 10th std and below 60% in 12th std,above 60 % in bsc computr scienc...so pls tel me whethr i am eligible to attend any of the it companies
9th December 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I completed degree with 73%(B.s.c computers),12th standard with 85% and 10th with 86%,am I eligible to get a job in wipro?If so,how to approach?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?