12th April 2019, 10:17 AM
Nonuyuvi

How can I pursue PhD being a Government employee?

Hello everyone, I am a Government employee. I am a Postgraduate and I have join Government service after that. I want to do PhD now. I would like to know that how I can do PhD because I don't want to loose my job. Please help me.

13th April 2019, 06:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD being a Government employee?

How can I pursue PhD being a Government employee: -

There is a test conducted by central government.
In that if we pass in that exam, you will get A fellowship and sidewise you can do your PHD and for that you need to first select the subject of interest and then select the institute in which you would like to study and then select the faculty who have completed PhD and then you can approach for doing your PHD.
14th April 2019, 03:29 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

First take permission from the competent authority in your department. On having permission, you can pursue PhD, provided your job responsibilities may not suffer.

You can do PhD by two means either as regular mode or as part time mode.
If you are in regular government service then you can do by taking study leaves up to some years in regular mode or you can opt for part time mode taking permission from your head of the department to pursue it.
2nd July 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I purse PhD I am working in Central government. many university offer a supplication phD as a permanent empolyees if it is possible
9th November 2022, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Cab a Government employees pursue higher education by attending regular classes. What are the rule?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?