14th January 2021, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I rejoin and complete my BSc(Mathematics) if completed around 6 years ago?

Hi friends, I quit my Graduation around 6 years ago. I was doing BSc Mathematics program and now I want to rejoin. Kindly tell me how can I rejoin and complete my Degree course? Waiting for your response!

15th January 2021, 11:24 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rejoin and complete my BSc(Mathematics) if completed around 6 years ago?

The maximum duration to complete the bachelor degree course is five or six years varies with course.

So, if it more than 6 years than you are not eligible to rejoin and complete the course.

You will have to take admission in 1st year of the course and than have to complete it.
15th January 2021, 06:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rejoin and complete my BSc(Mathematics) if completed around 6 years ago?

--- In Indian universities, one year of academic leave is mostly provided on medical ground with proper and valid certificates and documents.

--- As you have 6 years gap, so you have to take Re admission.
There is no such to Vision available in any college or university of India where a candidate can resume of course after 6 years of academic gap.

--- It simply means that you cannot resume your Bachelor of Science ( Mathematics) after 6 years gap.
15th January 2021, 07:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you have left or quit you B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course 6 years ago, then it is not possible to rejoin or resume the same degree course from where you left because the maximum duration for completion of B.Sc. degree course is five years (or 6 years in case of some universities).

So, in order to acquire B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course now, you will have to take new admission and start from the beginning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?