18th August 2018, 01:20 AM
Sushant.vashist

How can I secure PhD(Inorganic Chemistry) admission being an MSc postgraduate with 80% marks?

Hello friends, I have done my MSc with Inorganic Chemistry and scored 80% marks in it. I want to do PhD now. So, I want to know that how can I secure admission for PhD in the same stream? Please let me know as soon as possible.

22nd August 2018, 02:10 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: How can I secure PhD(Inorganic Chemistry) admission being an MSc postgraduate with 80% marks?

The best way would be clearing csir UGC net exam in chemistry because after clearing JRF (junior research fellowship) you will be eligible to apply PhD from top institutes in india such iits, iisc, csir labs with good stipend. For the csir UGC net exam which is conducted twice a year you can visit its official website www.csirhrdg.res.in
25th August 2018, 02:15 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How can I secure PhD(Inorganic Chemistry) admission being an MSc postgraduate with 80% marks?

You need to qualify the CSIR-UGC NET exam on your subject. With the rank and score you can get admission to various universities and research institutes for doing Ph.D. Other wise , some universities conduct their own entrance exam for admission to Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?