22nd January 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I study 11th and 12th Arts stream as an external candidate in Gujarat?

I've complete my 10th Board exams under GSEB curriculum in the year 2015 but for some health and family issue I wasn't able to continue my schooling and do 11th and 12th. Now I want know some good schools that offers 11th Arts stream in English medium. i want to study as an external candidate.

20th October 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study 11th and 12th Arts stream as an external candidate in Gujarat?

Sir my age is 45 I want to do dietician and nutrition ist course but I've not persuaded my degree in science ii fid my graduation in commerce is it possible sir? Iam very keen to know sir
28th February 2021, 02:21 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I study 11th and 12th Arts stream as an external candidate in Gujarat?

It will be better to study as a regular student instead of an external candidate
You will just have to submit your gap certificate with a valid reason and if you are facing some medical issues you will also have to submit of medical certificate issued from a doctor and you will be eligible to get admission as a regular candidate
if you want to study as an external candidate for if you want to study through distance learning you can study through the open school that is the n i o s board but it is recommended to study as a regular student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?