1st August 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India?

hi sir disz kusuma `m studyng b.phrm final yr `v great confusion abt m.phrm in abroad pls tel me abt m,phrm study in abroad

2nd September 2016, 06:36 AM
manalisharad

Default Re: How can I study M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India?

For you to be able to do M.Pharm from abroad directly after B.Pharm will be a tedious task.
The reason being that all universities from top countries like USA, Australia, Canada etc.
have different requirements.Although these universities' applications demand only a few separate things from one another, but the fact that you will have to do this for 15-20 universities will make it tedious.
Yes, you will have to apply to 15-20 universities and all of them will ask for a separate written content in English and will also test you orally.
Your English skills must be above 6.5 on IELTS scale and must have extra-curricular activities to support your resume.
29th January 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am Datta I want to know if there is a chance to do postbrachulate degree of pharma.D in abroad plz tell me
14th June 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bpharm from India if I want to pursue mba from Ivy League colleges Do I have to give reexamination for bpharm or is it recognized
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?