21st October 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MBBS if competition of NEET-UG is high and private institutes charges huge amount?

Hello friends, I want to do MBBS course. But the problem is, I don't have much more money to do MBBS course in any private institute and the competition for NEET-UG is very high. In this case, what I have to do to study MBBS?

15th November 2018, 05:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBBS if competition of NEET-UG is high and private institutes charges huge amount?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year duration course.

Admission in the course is conducted only after qualifying in the NEET, AIIMS MBBS, or JIPMER entrance examination.

So, you will have to qualify in the examination at any cost to get admission in MBBS course. The fee structure varies with institute although it is high in private institutes but if you will score better in these examination you will become eligible for admission in government colleges.

So, you need to focus on the preparation instead of worrying about the tough competition and huge sum as fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?