23rd September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?

can i take admission aeronautic engg. after mechanical diploma
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join Aeronautic college after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Can we do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  8. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  10. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  16. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech aeronautical after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  18. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
10th May 2012, 02:30 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Dear friend,
Yes,you can take admission on the aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering after passing diploma on mechanical engineering.
As the diploma holder of mechanical engineering or aeronautical engineering.otherwise if you passed 12th with science and PCM,as you are from diploma holder you have two option to take admission on the aerospace engineering.
Aerospace engineering has two sections one is Lateral Entry and another one is Common Entrance Exam and on the aviation system.

Lateral Entry Exam or LEET Exam:

Lateral Entry Exam mainly for those passed diploma .In this process you can take admission on the direct 2nd year of the engineering.
There is no year loss in this process.
This exam mainly conduct state wise so you have to apply state wise.
You can apply for several state in thet case you have to take admission for all the exam.
After qualifying the exam you have to go through councelling to take admission on the engineeringcolleges on that particular state.
Here is one problem you are not able to take admission on any college in india.

Educational Qualification:
  • Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
  • Candidate passed diploma from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks also can apply.
  • Candidate must no active backlogs.

Common Entrance Exam:

you can also apply for the common entrance exam.In this case you have to study all four years of he engineering you can not take admission on the direct 2 nd yearof the engineering.
But one benefit is you can take admission on any college in india as per your rank on the entrance examthrough councelling process.

List of Common Entrance Exams:
  • AIEEE
  • IIT-JEE
  • State or College based exams.
  • Exam conducted by IAS.

Educational Qualification:
  • Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognized university with min 50% marks.
  • Candidate have to pass 12th from a recognized university with PCM and with min 50% marks.

List of Some Good Colleges:
  1. IIT Kanpur.
  2. IIT BOmbay.
  3. VSM Aerospace
  4. Nehru college of aeronautics.
  5. Hindustan Aeronautis.
  6. Punjab engineering college.
  7. IIT Kharagpur.
  8. IIT Madras.
  9. SRM university
  10. School of aeronautics.

All the best....................
24th June 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?

can i join direct 2nd year in iit after completing diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?