18th September 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in IIT Delhi after scoring 550 rank?

My rank is 550. May i take admission in iit delhi...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  2. Can I get admission in IIT Delhi after scoring 3942 rank from ECE branch?
  3. Can I get into IIT Madras after scoring 550 with 665 AIR and 97.73 percentile under OBC category?
  4. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  6. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 1944 rank in RPET? My OBC category rank in 550
  7. How to get admission in any college in Delhi after scoring 4812 rank in B.ALLB?
  8. How to get admission in Delhi after scoring CET rank of 3,000,00?
  9. How to take admission in Delhi NIT after scoring 142810 B.Arch rank
  10. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  11. Can I get admission after scoring 3981 rank in Delhi IPU? Which are the top 4 colleges in Delhi?
  12. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU after scoring 23118 state rank
  13. Can I get admission in NITs after scoring 43.44 marks in GATE with 550 score?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Delhi after scoring 5400 rank in B.Ed entrance exam
  15. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  16. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  17. In which IIT can I get admission after getting a score of 737 and 585 rank? Can I get IIT Delhi, Kanpur or Bombay?
  18. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 550 marks in GATE?
23rd July 2014, 03:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in IIT Delhi after scoring 550 rank?

The admission will be on the basis of the fresh merit list which shows the opening and closing rank for general, OBC, SC/ST categories. You may get admission in limited faculties with this rank.
You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in class 12. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
You may get admission in the below mentioned courses offered by IIT Delhi
• Chemical Engineering(4-yr B. Tech)
• Civil Engineering(4-yr B. Tech)
• Computer Science & Engineering(4-yr B. Tech)
• Electrical Engineering(4-yr B. Tech)
• Electrical Engineering (Power)(4-yr B. Tech)
• Engineering Physics(4-yr B. Tech)
• Mechanical Engineering(4-yr B. Tech)
• Production and Industrial Engineering(4-yr B. Tech)
• Textile Technology(4-yr B. Tech)
• Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology(5-yr M. Tech (IDD))
• Chemical Engineering with M.Tech in Process Engineering & Design(5-yr M. Tech (IDD))
• Chemical Engineering with M.Tech in Computer Applications in Chemical Engineering(5-yr M. Tech (IDD))
• Computer Science & Engineering(5-yr M. Tech (IDD))
• Electrical Engineering with M.Tech in Information & Communication Technology(5-yr M. Tech (IDD))
• Mathematics and Computing(Integrated Degree)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?