31st May 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I take BBA after scoring 45.6%?

i have just passed out my plus two.. And i want to take bba in chandigarh, i get 45.6 percent, how can i take bba with thir percentage

8th March 2014, 01:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I take BBA after scoring 45.6%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just passed out my plus two.. And i want to take bba in chandigarh, i get 45.6 percent, how can i take bba with thir percentage
Well, you have scored very less marks in graduation course. Every Institutions required differ percentage of marks. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required in order to get admission for BBA course in reputed Institution. Anyhow, very less number of Institution which accepts below 50% percentage of marks you may try to get admission in that Institution.

Applicant who seeks to pursue BBA course, should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution with minimum 50%. Candidates of SC/ST/PC category is given 5% relaxation in marks i.e.45% Mark is required by them.

This BBA course is provides very strong knowledge in the field of Management, which enable the candidates to go into the management field by pursuing MBA course in future.

The Admission for BBA course is based on the percentage of marks scored in 12th standard.
13th May 2023, 05:54 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How can I take BBA after scoring 45.6%?

Scoring 45.6% marks in your previous qualifying examination may make it challenging to get admission to some of the top-ranked BBA colleges or universities. However, there are still several options available to pursue a BBA degree.

Look for colleges/universities that offer admission based on entrance exams: Many BBA colleges/universities in India offer admission based on entrance exams such as SET, IPMAT, UGAT, etc. If you perform well in the entrance exam, you may be able to secure admission even with a lower percentage in your previous qualifying examination.

Consider applying to colleges that have lower cutoffs: There are several colleges that offer BBA programs and have lower cutoffs for admission. Look for colleges in your area that offer BBA programs and check their admission criteria and cutoffs. This can give you an idea of the colleges where you may be able to secure admission.

Pursue an alternative program and then switch to BBA: If you are not able to secure admission to a BBA program, you can consider pursuing an alternative program such as a diploma or a certificate course in a related field. After completing the course, you can then apply for a lateral entry to a BBA program.

Apply for management quota: Many colleges have a management quota where students can secure admission even if they do not meet the general admission criteria. However, management quota seats are limited, and the fees for such seats can be higher than regular seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?