7th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I top the exams of UP 12th board and IAS?

How can i top the exam of U.P. 12th board and IAS both

19th March 2015, 02:47 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How can I top the exams of UP 12th board and IAS?

UP Board is considered to be one of the toughest boards in India. People rarely score above 80% marks in UP Board. On the other hand, the exam for IAS, which is conducted by UPSC is one of the toughest exam in India.

Now how can you top both is these exams is a bit difficult to answer. The key is you have to do rigorous work through out your preparation of both the exams. Of course you have to take it even further if you want to crack IAS exam.

You can start by choosing the subjects in class 12th that you are more interested in or may be the subjects that are closely related to those subjects that you might choose when you prepare for the IAS exam. This will make your hard work a little bit easy as you can take interest in the studies even more.

Next you can choose your graduation subjects to be somewhat related to these courses only. This will help you both with your graduation and your preparation of UPSC exam. In this manner you can make a strategy and build a good base to make your way to the ultimate goal. The most important thing for you to do right now is to do some analysis of what you like and what you would want to study for the preparation of UPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?