27th January 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How can students find government jobs after completing nursing degree in private institute?

What is state of students those completed their nursing degree in private institutions? Will Tamil Nadu government consider them? Moreover is GO passed for the same issue?

Related Questions:
  1. Degree Validation of Indian Institute of Management and Engineering students for government and private jobs?
  2. Nature of job for B.Sc Nursing in private as well as in government jobs? -- [New]
  3. How will I apply for Central government Railway nursing job after completing GNM Nursing course in private TNC and INC approved institutes with 5 years of experience?
  4. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  6. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  7. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  8. How can I find government of maharashtra job after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. Recruitment exams available to get Government jobs for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  10. What to do after doing B.Com(H) from DU?
  11. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  12. Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?
  13. Is it possible to get jobs in private companies outside India?
  14. Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?
  15. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. What are the job opportunities for BSc agriculture?
  17. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
4th September 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can students find government jobs after completing nursing degree in private institute?

sir iam complete GNM diploma course in private institution.how to get Tamilnadu government sector jop? ,explain the way of govt nursing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?