9th March 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can we do Chartered Accountancy - CA after completion of M.Com with 50%?

Hi, I have completed my M.Com with 50% and now wish to do Chartered Accountancy - CA professional degree course. Am I eligible to register with CA? From which all stage will I get exemption? Will I get exemption from CPT and IPCC as well? And, how can I register online? What is the CA registration charges? Does the registration charges includes cost of study materials as well?

15th March 2020, 03:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we do Chartered Accountancy - CA after completion of M.Com with 50%?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. CA course has three stages Common Proficiency Test, IPCC and Final course. The minimum academic qualification required for CA CPT course is 12th passed from a recognized board.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree in commerce with minimum of 55% marks can directly apply for CA IPCC course, they are exempted from CA CPT course.

You can not directly apply for CA IPCC course as you have less than 55% marks. You can know all other details at Click Here .
17th March 2020, 06:09 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can we do Chartered Accountancy - CA after completion of M.Com with 50%?

----If the scoring in Graduation is more than 55%,then you are eligible for CA IPCC level without appearing in the CPT exam.

--It take 3 year to complete the CA after Graduation.

--After CA IPCC,you have to complete 2.5 years if Article ship to eligible for CA Final exam.

--Once you passed Both group of CA final exam you are eligible for ICAI Membership .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?