29th January 2020, 02:01 AM
Rahul@sanu

How can we pursue a career in Robotics or Biotechnology after Xth?

I am want to pursue my career in the field of Robotics or Biotechnology after Xth. Please guide me to select subjects. Also, what is the procedure to go in the field by what kind of examination process. I intend to take Math in 11th class but performance is not upto mark. I am trying hard to get good marks in board especially Mathematics. Other Science subject I scored 80%. Remaining subject above 85%. Please guide me with all relevant details.

30th January 2020, 12:55 PM
maniraut23

Default Re: How can we pursue a career in Robotics or Biotechnology after Xth?

Hello !

See If you want to pursue a career in Robotics you would first need to do a BTech in either Mechanical , Electrical or Computer Science and then do a Master's specialization in Robotics since Robotics is a cross-disciplinary subject that goes across, Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Science.

For biotechnology you have options like you can do B.Sc in biotechnology or B.Tech in biotechnology, a 3 years diploma in biotechnology can also be a choice for many.

For doing Biotechnology Engineering, you need to have the mathematics, chemistry, biology in 10+2 standard.

Good luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?