24th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to change the college under same university?

Iam matin std in f e in dr vk patil eng college .my result is atkt but more medical problem are face. So i want to change the college with same univarsity .i have both college of no objection certificate my colege as well as mgm college . So want to a aproment from dte.

3rd December 2011, 10:24 AM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: How to change the college under same university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam matin std in f e in dr vk patil eng college .my result is atkt but more medical problem are face. So i want to change the college with same univarsity .i have both college of no objection certificate my colege as well as mgm college . So want to a aproment from dte.
Hello Friend

YES it is possible to change your college with in your University Region.

Dude it must be first you have to take required permission from the respective colleges where you are studying and also from the college where you are giving your preference.

Without a proper reason the college authority will not allow you to change your college after your 2nd year Degree completion , so first you have to take an agreement letter from your college that you can change the college and they are given permission for you.

The college you prefer too have vacancy for your seat allotment , so that only you will be taken in.

After that you have to be notified in the respective University that you had changed your college after 2nd year completion , so that they will enter your details as per the respective college.

In my point of view you stick to one college for your course completion as it will disturb your study if you want to change your college in the middle of the year and also it takes time to adjust with new environment.

So dude for any further information leave your message here.

Good Lick!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
3rd December 2011, 03:22 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: How to change the college under same university?

you can change the college by pursuing a migration certificate saying that you have been transfered to some other place, or you want to shift to some other place.
12th January 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

my name is bharat ghagare i am in f.e 1 year eng in dr.d y patil tecnical camps kolhapur i want to chang my college to D.y.patil college of eng kolhapur what is requirement for it.
27th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to change the college ;;now i m doing 2nd sum BE(me),,how can i get the seat in other colleges under vtu??i want to take seats in mysore ?can i get it?
8th September 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any fee structure to get the no objection cetificate to change the college after first year completion?
14th May 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How Can I change my exam center ? I want to condinue my B.Com Final Year Examination In Dubai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?