19th June 2021, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to change my highest educational qualification to graduation? Can I change next year(notification)?

In my ssc registration I have mentioned my highest educational qualification as 12th class for applying ssc chsl 2020. Now I have completed my graduation so I want to modify registration as higher education qualification to graduation.
It shows 'your modification limit is exceeded'. How to change my highest educational qualification to graduation? I have lost two chances of modification. Can I change next year(notification)?

22nd June 2021, 12:29 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How to change my highest educational qualification to graduation? Can I change next year(notification)?

Procedure to change my highest educational qualification to graduation can be seen below.

Visit official website of SSC.

Login using username and password.

Click on edit registration.

Change your highest qualification.

Submit details.

Since you have lost 2 chance to modify registration.

Now you can modify next year only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?