11th February 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to change my medium of examination from English to Hindi while studying B.Ed in SD college of education?

I am Ritu Saini ,student of B.Ed,in SD college of Education, wish to change my medium of examination from english to hindi

19th April 2011, 01:08 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: How to change my medium of examination from English to Hindi while studying B.Ed in SD college of education?

dear
try to consult your teachers and principal regarding of this problem.
23rd April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my medium of examination from English to Hindi while studying B.Ed in SD college of education?

I'm Depesh Sharma, please informed me is it possible to change my language of study in MAH January session in IGNOU ?
28th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to change my English medium to hindi medium.. Before exam first December 2015 plz help me....
28th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to change my English medium to hindi medium before first year exam December 2015 plz help me
3rd June 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

In IGNOU BA 1st year my medium is in Hindi but I want to appear exam in english. Is this possible? If yes, then how?
9th November 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How to change my medium of CPT form English to Hindi while my CPT registration with English medium?
3rd March 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Tamil medium students write university exam in english is acceptable or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?