17th February 2010, 02:48 PM
Sai Dinesh

How to change nift entrance exam centre?

Hello sir/Madam,

My Brother is writing NIFT entrance exam.He is studying Intermediate second year in Hyderabad.His Board exams are closer to the NIFT entrance.He got his centre at Dehradun.It will result a lot of time waste for the journey and he couldn't read for the Board exams properly.So, kindly inform me if there is any chance of shifting centre to Hyderabad.You can send mail to the mail-id mentioned.

Thanking you.

Your's Obediently,
Dinesh.

18th February 2010, 02:39 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change nift entrance exam centre?

look dinesh, i am very sorry to say that now nothing can happen as once the forms have been despatched by you then it is purely the faculty job to allot the centres for the examination and on any grounds they will not entertain any sort of exceptions, but you can try once by going to the nearby NIFT centre and ask for any kind of possibilities, thats the only way if any thing could be done then they wil help you out regarding it.. bbye take care and all the best ,i hope you understand, by the way good luck for your both exams..take care
18th February 2010, 10:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you have fill the application form and submittd it, then you have not change your exams centre sorry.
18th February 2010, 03:21 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

well there is a little bit possibilities for changing the center you should meet the manager on nift as soon as possible.
if you send them letter they might not consider so go & meet them personally & keep your finger crossed.
best of luck
18th February 2010, 09:51 PM
Senior Member+++

hello i would like to tell that nothing could be entertained now to change the centre but if you immedialy contact on the contact nuumbers mentioned and solve your query if possible and dont lose your grip on your exam
even if you are not able to change the centre prepare well and be calm
19th February 2010, 09:02 PM
rafat206

sorry friend nothing can be done now.but you should enquire from the nift, only this is the way left!! all d best.!!
28th March 2010, 04:52 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can not change the centre once you filled up the form.
but you can try once by going to the nearby NIFT centre and ask for any kind of possibilities.

all the best.
30th March 2010, 06:03 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

for changing your exam center contact the concerned authority or mail them regarding this problem.....i am sure they will change your exam center....
31st March 2010, 05:38 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

sorry friend once the forms are submitted then you do not
make a change in your original form...
do not do this type of mistakes ...
see all instruction carefully...think about
your all condition then fill the form...
good luck for your exam...
31st March 2010, 09:03 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi friend
i am really sorry to say you that there is no such option to change the exam center if the admit card has been received so dont think of it and start preparing the exam...............

best of luck.....................
14th April 2010, 03:37 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there is no way we can help you out in this as there is no possibility of changing the centres of NIFT entrance exam .but you can go to the nearby NIFT academy and talk to official about it.if they will be satisfied with the reason then they might change the centre.
good luck.
5th September 2010, 04:17 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

you can change the examination centre before 10 days from the starting date of examination, you can contact the examination controlar. thanking you
25th September 2010, 10:03 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend ,

Sorry, It has been clearly mentioned at their website that : "Please note that the request for change of Examination Centre will not be entertained."
Means once you have submitted the application with Dehradun centre ,it can not be altered. However, the only thing that you can do is to leave the exam.
You can check this in admission brochure:
http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions1.html
26th September 2010, 09:35 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Dinesh View Post
Hello sir/Madam,

My Brother is writing NIFT entrance exam.He is studying Intermediate second year in Hyderabad.His Board exams are closer to the NIFT entrance.He got his centre at Dehradun.It will result a lot of time waste for the journey and he couldn't read for the Board exams properly.So, kindly inform me if there is any chance of shifting centre to Hyderabad.You can send mail to the mail-id mentioned.

Thanking you.

Your's Obediently,
Dinesh.
i think it not possible to changa you center as you have written already but even then you can try to change if you got on there online site log on to this link below where you may get the solution of your problem ok all the best.
26th September 2010, 05:04 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

once the exam centre is alloted to you it cannot be chaged and if interested you have to give exam at that particular center alloted to you.

There is no any way for you
31st March 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i have been waitlisted in nift 2011..! what does that mean? would i get any college??
18th December 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i have already filled my application form online but i want to change my exam center now,it's urgent. so, if it's possible, then please tell me the procedure. nd for that how can i contact to authorities of nift? pls tell me.
20th January 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to change my center because at 11thfeb i have my bst pratical exam and i have taken my center in cochin and it wil take alot of time for the journy and could not give my pratical exam. i donot want to waste my year. now please say how will i give my other exam both ezam are important for me please do some thing for me i really need your suggestion and help
20th January 2013, 11:38 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Dinesh View Post
Hello sir/Madam,

Thanking you.

Your's Obediently,
Dinesh.
Yes,there is a provision of changing the exam centre but its date has been passed.Its last date was 14/01/2013.
So there is no way to change now.So your brother will have to go for exam at its respective centre.

Other details related to this exam are :-

>>Paper based Exam - 10/02/2013.
>>Computer Based Exam - 6th and 7th April.
>>Avability of Online Admit Card - 30/01/2013.
>>Examination Test Result - 15/04/2013.
>>Interview - May 2013.
>>Declaration of result - End of May 2013/June 2013.

For Visiting Official website of NIFT >> Click Here .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT 2013.pdf(2.43 MB, 67 views)
21st January 2013, 01:08 PM
purvi52

there is no way we can help you out in this as there is no possibility of changing the centres of NIFT entrance exam .but you can go to the nearby NIFT academy and talk to official about it.if they will be satisfied with the reason then they might change the centre.
21st January 2013, 03:06 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Hey Dinesh,
I am sorry but almost nothing can be done to change the exam center after you have filled the entrance form and sent it. But a small window of opportunity is there, you can meet the director of NIFT and ask for help. But i would suggest instead of going so much out of way let your brother give the exam in the alloted center. But no harm in trying. Hope this will help.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?