2nd May 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to check Associate bank of SBI clerck result without roll number if roll number is lost?

I have lost my roll number for associate bank of SBI clerck exam. held on 24/01/15 my DOB is 30/01/87 and RegNO. is 1381148441, Please help for the roll number else plzl let me know how to check the result

16th July 2015, 10:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to check Associate bank of SBI clerck result without roll number if roll number is lost?

>> The forum has no direct links with SBI that we can tell you your roll no. but the procedure in this case can be told which will help you out.

>> See, this is very normal case in which the candidate has forgotten his/hr password.
For such cases there is always a "forgot password" option on the registration page.

>> You can use that for resetting your password.
A mail will be sent to the e-mail address which you had given at the time of the registration.

>> Then through that, you can reset your password or get to know your password and then you can finally check your result.
25th July 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check Associate bank of SBI clerck result without roll number if roll number is lost?

I have lost my roll number and registration number and also mail of junior clerk associate. How can I get my result?
25th February 2019, 07:30 AM
sajid98

Post Re: How to check Associate bank of SBI clerck result without roll number if roll number is lost?

There is no reason to worry you can check your result either you using registration number or roll number and date of birth But you have to keep in mind that Date of Birth should be written in proper format..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?