2nd September 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to be a collecter after passing B.Com?

i wont to be a collector after b.com...could u please tell me how to do it

23rd January 2013, 02:50 PM
Expertbro12

Default Re: How to be a collecter after passing B.Com?

What do you mean by collector. Ticket collector, IAS Exam or district collector job. Please write in full your question.
7th April 2014, 01:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wont to be a collector after b.com...could u please tell me how to do it
Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Collector.

If you're Aspiring to become a Collector then you have to appear IAS Entrance Examination, which is Conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every once in a year.

It's not a easy task to crack the Entrance Examination, You have to put lot of efforts and skill, which is required to crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks. And most important one is you have to update daily news regularly, Sports, Politics etc...

Prescribed qualification and age limit required for IAS Entrance Examination,

If you wish to participate in IAS Entrance Examination, then you should be hold graduation course in faculty from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to appear in IAS Entrance Examination.

Applicant should carefully watch the age limit for IAS Entrance Examination, Must crossed 21 years and should not crossed 30 years also upper age relaxation available for reserved category candidates as per govt rules such as, For OBC category candidates 3 years and For SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

So, If you satisfy the educational qualification and age limit then no doubt you're definitely applicable for IAS Entrance Examination.

To get Collector post, You have to qualified in three levels, Preliminary (Civil Service Aptitude Test), Main Examination and Interview. This IAS Entrance Examination is based on objective type questions with multiple choices answers. The Applicant who are qualified in Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear in Main Examination.

First read the Criteria for IAS Examination carefully, which is provided above. If you think that you're satisfy the eligibility criteria for IAS Entrance Examination then Appear in IAS Entrance Examination through UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). And don't forget to Update you knowledge by reading News paper and News Channels.
15th November 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to became a district collector then what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?