10th January 2013, 02:28 AM
Istiaq Ahmed Riyad

How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy

Dear sir,
I am a student of pharmacy, recent i have complete my B.pharm. I want to complete my M.pharm or Pharm.D in Germany or France. How i get a better scholarship?

10th January 2013, 11:16 AM
Tarunj94

Default Re: How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy

[B]Hell friends,

Now you want to do master in German ,i know one of the best for you.

eligibility :

German skills

If you do not apply for a master's degree in English, knowledge of German is at a certain level (about equivalent to the levels you can find here ) is required, which must be proved to the latest enrollment by a witness.

Admission
The places are allocated according to the rules of the Berlin University Admissions Act in connection with the applicable access statutes for the chosen degree program.

Decisions
Approval or rejection letters we send to the selection process. If you have to make timely application for a visa will need a confirmation of your application, please let us know.

Information
Information service study of Freie Universität Berlin
Tel: (030) 838-7000 0
E-mail: [email protected]
opening times: see Information service study

For more info:http://www.bcp.fu-berlin.de/

Thank you
17th September 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy

Is it beter to do bpharma in nepal or india
22nd December 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello, i want to do m.pharmacy in germany.. how to get vissa?
15th January 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I m bangladeshi, I have complete B Pharma degree in Bangladesh, Now I want higher study European country as M Pharma, how to get visa or scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?