22nd June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to complete MPC in one year after studying BIPS in Intermediate? Eligibility for B.Tech after BIPS?

Hi, I am a student of BIPS. I want to know that how can a BIPC student join B.Tech? How to complete MPC in one year after studying BIPC in Intermediate?

30th November 2016, 01:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete MPC in one year after studying BIPS in Intermediate? Eligibility for B.Tech after BIPS?

Since you are interested in doing B.tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree course after pursuing which you will head towards becoming an engineer. Also for the same minimum requirement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

Now as you have mentioned that you have completed your higher secondary in BIPC group which includes Biology instead of Mathematics as main subject so your are not eligible for B.tech degree right now. But once your reappear in your Class 12th with Mathematics as main subjects then you will definitely eligible for pursuing the same course.

Yes you can definitely completed your higher secondary education with MPC stream in one year by reappearing in Class 12th board with MPC group as main subjects. For the same you will have appear in your board examination as a private candidate.

As you are interested in B.tech degree therefore to get admission in top engineering colleges known for quality education and good placements you will have to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ). Further details about JEE can be gathered from the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
24th June 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete MPC in one year after studying BIPS in Intermediate? Eligibility for B.Tech after BIPS?

I am a student from a.p i have completed my bipc in inter stream successfully with the pass % of 83 % now i want complete my mpc stream to get an admission in b.tech is that possible to complete my mpc stream in 1 year please give me some suggestions
29th March 2022, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How to change after complishon from bipc to MPC for computer science
24th April 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I had completed CEC 2nd year.... I'm interested in bipc.... Can I complete bipc course in one year ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?