7th December 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to convert Grade into Percentage for B.Ed?

I have received my B.Ed mark sheet which is in Grade. How I can calculate my B.Ed marks if in mark sheet has only Grade points? How to convert it?

14th February 2019, 11:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to convert Grade into Percentage for B.Ed?

See the conversion of grade point to equivalent percentage varies from university to university and scale they use for different grading system.

So, without knowing your university it is not possible for anyone to provide you with the procedure of conversion from grade point to equivalent percent.

In order to know the calculation method used by your university, you can contact to any concerned university official or go through your marksheet as the calculation method to be used from grade conversion to equivalent percentage of marks is usually mentioned in the marksheet.
27th September 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Convert 7.12 cgpa into percentage under burdwan University rules of b.ed
9th July 2021, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

How to convert percentage into grade in b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?