15th January 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to crack 10th exam with 98% marks in Kashmir?

How to crack 10th exams with 98% of marks in kashmir...please tell me what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Tips to crack IIT JEE entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student
  3. When are the results of class 10th Annual Kashmir Division going to be declared?
  4. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  7. List of options available after completing B.Sc course? How may I do MBA from Kashmir Valley?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  9. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  11. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  12. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Can I apply for B.Com? Is the course available in Kashmir?
  14. Is CMJ university course approved by UGC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I crack KAS exam?
  16. How to become an Astronaut after passing 10th with 8 CGPA? What are the advantages if I crack IIT JEE exam
  17. Am i eligible to appear in Entrance test of Kashmir university? I've completed my graduation in Government college with 55% marks
  18. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
15th March 2012, 08:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack 10th exam with 98% marks in Kashmir?

There are no short cuts for securing high percentage of marks in the 10th class exams. You should really work hard for the exams. You should refer the previous year question papers and practice questions on the basis of that. You should give equal importance for all the subjects while studying. You should study all the difficult portions first. You should finish studying all the subjects at least 1 week before the exam and start revising the topics. Time management is also important in the exams. Mock test should be attended.
3rd August 2012, 04:46 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear

Since you are dreaming for a very good score, therefore you need to do a lot of Hard Work...........Firstly, you should clear all your concepts, regarding the paper pattern and the type of questions...........You must read each and every chapter thoroughly........Solve previous years' question papers too.......
All the best

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
15th October 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

how do i know that i am ready for my exmas?
18th April 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get any book which will contain all the papers occured before in 10th class in kashmir
26th April 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to crack 10th class exams in kashmir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?