18th August 2012, 11:58 AM
priyarnjanverma

How to do 45 days summer training in BHEL? What is the procedure? I am a student of mechanical 4th year

I am student of mechanical 4th year and i want to 45 days summer training in BHEL what is the procedure of applying form n how can i get it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  2. How to do summer training in BHEL if I am in 4th year of Jagannath University Jaipur
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  4. What is the procedure to enter in summer industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  5. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?
  8. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  9. Procedure to do Summer Training in BHEL Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?
  11. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  12. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  13. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  14. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  15. Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  16. Does BHEL, TCS and Airtel company provide 6 months summer training?
  17. What is the process of summer training in BHEL? -- [New]
  18. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
18th March 2013, 09:24 AM
krrishh_002

Thumbs up Re: How to do 45 days summer training in BHEL? What is the procedure? I am a student of mechanical 4th year

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyarnjanverma View Post
I am student of mechanical 4th year and i want to 45 days summer training in BHEL what is the procedure of applying form n how can i get it
Hello,

Yes! most of Mechanical final year students get there in order to fulfill there project course and yes BHEL offer projects to students in various departments and seats are limited.

Plan to go there well advance for getting permission.

You have to talk to any Employee to give you reference most of people get there through references only otherwise you will be end up waiting in long queues and getting answer no seat available.

Get a recommendation try consulting your friends also and once get permission get permission from your college HOD or Principal and submit at BHEL.

You may get a maximum of 30 days work at BHEL, 45 days is more than enough there nothing that much you can do 45 days course.

Steam turbines, gas turbines, Pumps, Heat exchangers, Oil rig, generators are some of departments in BHEL.

They only offer study projects you just have to concentrate on the working procedures they do and prepare notes.

All the very Best!

Yes, they will provide you a guide you can clarify your doubts with him.
23rd December 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 45 days summer training in BHEL? What is the procedure? I am a student of mechanical 4th year

I am in 5th semester B.tech(electronics), where I have to go for training ? I have no reference . Pls. advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?