1st July 2012, 04:53 PM
revanthraaj

How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?

Hi, i completed 12th and want to do aeronautical engineering. I am a squint eyed person. and with 40% of low vision. can i take this course? any problem will occur?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK? -- [New]
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  13. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  14. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  15. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  16. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
20th November 2012, 08:37 PM
ankurking59

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?

After 12th, you search the best colleges on google and talk to the mangement of that institution, i think they will guide you in right way. But according to me you can aeronautical engineering, but you can not do job like pilot or related to that, but you can do the technical work there.... so dont be upset, do your study well go ahead, it doesn't matter that your eye is squint. All the best.

Thank you....
21st November 2012, 02:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,

Eligibility Aeronautical engineering

- You should have completed your Diploma in Aeronautical engineering,,

- You should have completed 12th with Physics ,chemistry ,maths With atleast 50% marks in maths and physics compulsarily.

- Your age must be in between 17 & 25 years only eligible.

These entrance exams will be conducted in National level or by the concerned state universities.

AIEEE
IIT JEE
KEAM
JNU EEE
VITEEE

THANK YOU...................
22nd March 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am some poor in study but iam intrested in thise course what i want to do please give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?