20th September 2011, 02:32 PM
ramyapgowda

How to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing electronics and communication? What is the date of conduct of entrance exam?

sir i have done diploma in electronics and communication now i want to do aeronauticle engg.. hw many colleges are there in bangaluru? and when will they conduct enterence exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  11. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  12. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student
  16. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  17. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
26th January 2018, 12:30 PM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing electronics and communication? What is the date of conduct of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramyapgowda View Post
sir i have done diploma in electronics and communication now i want to do aeronauticle engg.. hw many colleges are there in bangaluru? and when will they conduct enterence exam?
After passing diploma in electrical and communication you can apply for aeronautical engineering.
For applying in aeronautical engineering you have to qualify entrance exam conducted by different universities.

Some top colleges offering aeronautical engineering are:-
Indian Institute of space Bangalore
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Manipal Institute of Technology Mangalore
SRM Institute of Technology Madras

There is only one Institute that provide aeronautical engineering in Bangalore that is Indian Institute of space Bangalore centre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?