18th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?

i passed 12 th this year i want to do aeronautical engineering what to do

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?
  6. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  7. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  10. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science? -- [New]
  11. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  14. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th? Should I join it?
  16. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  17. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
23rd August 2013, 09:11 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?

hai friend,
To become a pilot there is a procedure.
After completion of 10th select m.p.c (maths,physics,chemistry) in intermediate.
In 10+2 wright eamcet exam which is conducted by state government.or wright entrance exams iit jee,
aieee,iit. etc.
if you get good marks you have a choice to join in best college for aeronautical engineering.
so work hard and try to get a good rank.
all the best.
ok.
24th August 2013, 01:49 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes,Space shuttles,jumbo jets and Other similar exciting stuff.Aeronautical engineering deals with all the technical details and mechanisms behind all flying bodies.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

Candidates minimum requirement to become an aeronautical engineer is a Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Duration: This Course Duration is 4 years

Alternatively students can also option for AMAESI/ AESI(The Associate Membership Examination of the Aeronautical Society of India).This 4 years course recognized by the Government of India,is Equivalent to Bachelor's Engineering Degree(B.E)

Career Prospects:

Opportunities are open for students in top International aviation companies government and private Airlines and Organizations involved in Military and Space Programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc...

Jobs:

Aviation industry (private and public airlines)

Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)

Defence (Military – Air Force)

Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

Bistrol Space Planes

Natinal Aeronautical Laboratory

Blue Origin

All the best..........
24th August 2013, 03:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering deals in design and maintenance of the flying objects that do not cross the atmosphere of the earth.

It includes commercial aircraft, fighter jets, helicopters etc. Recently space tourism has also added to the list. There are companies that offer to take you towards the atmosphere of the earth. It also requires Aeronautical Engineers.

No matter which Engineering branch are you applying for, the procedure always remains the same. You will have to go through entrance exam and after clearing it, try to get admission for the Aeronautical Branch of Engineering.

You should appear for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). It has replaced AIEEE and IIT-JEE. The exam has two stages. First is JEE Mains which is the replacement exam for AIEEE. While second stage is JEE Advanced which is replacement of IIT-JEE.

You are not required to appear for both the stages. You can clear JEE Mains and then apply for seat through All India quota. However if you want admission in Indian Institutes of Technology, then it is mandatory to clear JEE Advanced as well.

To appear for JEE Advanced, you must first clear JEE Mains. As per the rules, only the top 150,000 who clears JEE Mains are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced. If you failed to get rank within 150,000 in JEE Mains then you won't be able to appear for the JEE Advanced.

JEE Eligibility

1. You need to have completed 12th standard.

2. Subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

3. Those who have completed diploma in Engineering are also eligible.

4. There is no criteria for marks.

5. You should not be older than 25 years to apply.

6. SC/ST can apply up to 30 years.
30th August 2013, 01:01 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
aeronautical engineering means designing and maintaining the aeroplanes, air crafts and other flying objects ,

this sector is very costly as well as providing a handsome income to the engineers under it,

there are companies now a days are providing jobs for aeronautical engineers ,

for being a aeronautical engineer you need to clear any of the exams :

jee- joint entrance exam and second stage is

jee advanced which is new replacement of iit-jee

if you want admission in Indian institute of management then you will have to clear jee advanced and for clearing jee advanced you need to clear jee mains, these exams are considered as one of the toughest exams,

JEE eligibility are :

1. you must have passed class 12th

2.must have studies physics,chemistry and maths in class 12th

3.age limit should not be more than 25 years

4.sc/st students allowed 5 years relaxation

aeronautical engineers are provided in jobs in isro, drdo and other national agencies,

good luck
30th August 2013, 07:42 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi,

Aeronautical engineering is fast becoming favourite of engineering students.

It can be done like any other engineering stream by qualifying an entrance test like AIEEE, ISEET etc.

Eligibility for aeronautical engineering ~~

You should be intermediate pass with 60% marks in Physics, chemistry and maths.

Final year candidates can also apply.

Minimum age should not be below 17 years.

There are various colleges which offer Aeronautical engineering in India.

Some of these are --

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Chennai

IIT Mumbai

Institute of Aeronautical engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan college Of engineering, Tamil Nadu

Hindustan college Of engineering Technology

Dwarkadas J sanghvi College of Engineering

Fly wings Aviation

K.C. college Of Engineering

Indian Aerospace & engineering

Academy of Aviation engineering and technology

Xavier Institute of Engineering

IIT Bombay

[/CENTER]
30th August 2013, 10:25 PM
vaibhav joshte

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes,Space shuttles,jumbo jets and Other similar exciting stuff.Aeronautical engineering deals with all the technical details and mechanisms behind all flying bodies.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

Candidates minimum requirement to become an aeronautical engineer is a Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Duration: This Course Duration is 4 years

Alternatively students can also option for AMAESI/ AESI(The Associate Membership Examination of the Aeronautical Society of India).This 4 years course recognized by the Government of India,is Equivalent to Bachelor's Engineering Degree(B.E)

Career Prospects:

Opportunities are open for students in top International aviation companies government and private Airlines and Organizations involved in Military and Space Programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc...

Jobs:

Aviation industry (private and public airlines)

Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)

Defence (Military – Air Force)

Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

Bistrol Space Planes

Natinal Aeronautical Laboratory

All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?