5th May 2013, 08:41 PM
vani smiley

How to do Agriculture engineering after completing intermediate in MPC?

i had completed intermediate in mpc.i am interested in agriculture engineering.is there any other entrance exam to do agriculture engineering except EAMCET?

29th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Agriculture engineering after completing intermediate in MPC?

am i eligble for bsc agriculture with inter MPC?
30th June 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Agriculture engineering after completing intermediate in MPC?

sir, i had completed my intermediate with MPC and want to join CABM course in agriculture engineering.
how to join the college of agriculture in ragendranagar?
i have to apply or else can join through counselling?
7th February 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am complete intermedite m.p.c. how will you join agricultural engineering.

please replay,
ph. 8500850256
email;[email protected]
12th February 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir
im completed intermediate with mpc
iam inetrested to do agricultural bsc so am i eligible for agricultural bsc
6th March 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im completng my inter(mpc) im intrested to do agriculter engg is im eligible to that course
16th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to join agricultural BSc after completing my intermediate with mpc(maths,physics,chemistry)?
21st March 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate vth 90% am intersted in agriculture bsc is it suits 2 me.....old gve solution
25th April 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i have been completed my intermediate with MPC group,am interesting Agriculture B.tech How i will proceed to Agriculture B.tech Could you please guide me...
9th June 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed inter(mpc)and qualified in ap eamcet examination is there any chance to join in madakasira agriculture engineering college anantapuram
12th May 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to apply for agriculture engineering and sir mpc students eligible for this course?
28th June 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

After ssc how can we go into the agricultural course and the duration of the course
5th August 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How many marks together agriculture engeerinig seat in government?
8th May 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Degree complete Ayyaka agriculture course Adina cheyyocha sir plz reply ivvandi
10th May 2019, 07:01 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Yes , after intermediate we have the option to do Agriculture course.
There will be a common entrance exam for engineering, through which we can opt the course B.Sc Agriculture course.
If you had done in ICAR colleges, there will be a good demand.
so basic eligibilty would be 12th completion
24th March 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How can i do bsc agriculture after 12th with mpc?
18th April 2021, 04:18 PM
Jagadeesh uppada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Degree complete Ayyaka agriculture course Adina cheyyocha sir plz reply ivvandi
Hi sir/madam can I get your phone number to discuss about agriculture engineering if your already in that field
29th November 2021, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

How to study msc agriculture course after compete mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?