18th August 2012, 05:58 AM
fibnerauf

How to do B.Arch in any university after completing my ITI?

hi
sir/ madam , i have completed my ITI in 2002 i civil draugtman and now i want to do B arch in any university it is posibale

17th August 2013, 02:02 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to do B.Arch in any university after completing my ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibnerauf View Post
hi
sir/ madam , i have completed my ITI in 2002 i civil draugtman and now i want to do B arch in any university it is posibale

hello,

As you have said, you have done your ITI way long in 2002, now its 2013, ie 11 years of gap is there.Any way there are options that you can go for for admission into good b arch colleges.

Here are some essential criteria that you ought to fulfill:-

>> you should have passed the HSC (10+2 level) examination or its equivalent examination with subject Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Keep that in mind that you should take mathematics as your major.

>>also, as you have done your ITI, you should have passed/appeared the Diploma (10+3 level) examination recognized by AICTE/Central/State Government or its equivalent examination and secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate in your final exam.

Now, the real thing is that you should write NATA exam and qualify for it, in order to sit for it.

Here are the details:-

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)-2013

Eligibility:-Any one who have passed SSC (std X) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA, however, candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination(ITI) with mathematics as one of the subject. or min 50% aggregate.

>>Test fees is Rs. 1000/- and you can select the centre of your choice., for details about NATA exam , you can contact the official website here:-NATA Official

Hope this helps!! and good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?