8th December 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed from Pune University after completing graduation with 52% marks

i have completed my graduation with 52% marks and also completed M.A from B.U university(wst bengal). now i want to do b.ed .how many times to take complete this course and how i get admission from here.

8th December 2012, 08:24 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from Pune University after completing graduation with 52% marks

Hi Guest,

The eligibility to get admission of B.Ed course in Pune University is as follows:

The duration of the course is one year.

Any graduate can apply for B.Ed, the minimum percentage required to apply for the course is you need to have 50% and above.

As you have 52%, you will be eligible to apply for the course.

So apply for the course and give your best in the course after joining…

Thank you,

All the best.
15th December 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from Pune University after completing graduation with 52% marks

sir i have completed bsc from pune university but in final i have only one subject physics so cani take admission in bed edu bcoz there three optinal subject required
16th December 2012, 12:24 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to do B.Ed from Pune University after completing graduation with 52% marks

Hi Friend,

The eligibility to get admission of B.Ed course in Pune University is as follows:

The duration of the course is one year.

Any graduate can apply for B.Ed, the minimum percentage required to apply for the course is you need to have 50% and above.

As you have 52%, you will be eligible to apply for the course.

Cool Thanks...
25th March 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Ed from Pune.Do I have to give some common entrance test or is some option without that. I have done B.Sc (Biotechnology) and MBA (HR and Marketing). i want to switch over to education field to match up with my oter family needs.
24th August 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed from shivaji university after completing graduation with 47% mark in T.Y.B.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?