18th December 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in Civil engineering? (I already have B.Tech degree in EEE and working employer)

Hi Sir, I am a B.Tech graduate in Electrical and Electronic Engineer. And working from last 8 years in the QA. But I have interest in Civil engineer. Is there is any opportunity to learn and complete civil engineering through online mode? Please provide the information how to apply and how to complete and become civil graduate?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering? 2 14th June 2014 11:09 PM
How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer? 2 13th June 2012 10:29 AM
How may I do M.Tech(Structure Engineering) through correspondence? I'm doing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) and working in hry Government 1 23rd March 2012 08:27 PM
How may I do M.Tech(Structure Engineering) through correspondence? I'm doing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) and working in hry Government 2 13th March 2012 12:27 AM