28th May 2011, 12:23 PM
adisec82

How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?

hello,
i have done my 12th with science stream with computer science and have secured 55% marks now i m thinking of doing bba from a govt colege and then mba am i doing right?????????????????????/
or should i go with b.tech

31st December 2011, 11:10 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?

you scoring 55% mark, so better you can take BBA.. but in government college is little bit doubt.. so try to search 2 to 3 institutions for BBA. do well in UG and on another hand you should preparing for MBA entrance exam like MAT,TANCET etc.. then only you got good college
17th April 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?

i have score 58% marks in 12th in 2011 and 1year i am loss in doeing onarse from bihar nw i want to quit onarse and i want to do bba so can i do bba? plz suggest me
3rd August 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th with science stream and I want to do BBA after passing 12th next year.Please suggest me the names of some good colleges in mumbai and also the procedure to get admitted in the college?Plz reply as early as possible....
21st April 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th with science stream and i want to do BBA after passing 12th next year .please suggest me .
23rd May 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

can i take BBA after 12th by taking computer science.i got 70% marks in 12th.
8th January 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 12 science and i do bba course in gujarat please say me that some good government collage in state or out state and i like business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?