21st August 2012, 12:43 PM
sangamesh p

How to do Biotechnology in engineering? What are the jobs and salary structure?

i want to do bio teconology in engnering so tell me further carier after compliting the bio teconolg engnering and tell me abt furter jobs and salary .

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  2. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?
  9. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  11. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  12. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  13. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  14. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  16. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  17. Where and what type of jobs are there for Diploma in Biotechnology holder? -- [New]
  18. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
23rd April 2013, 08:57 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to do Biotechnology in engineering? What are the jobs and salary structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangamesh p View Post
i want to do bio teconology in engnering so tell me further carier after compliting the bio teconolg engnering and tell me abt furter jobs and salary .
Hi Sangamesh,
I am giving you the small Suggestion.In your question there are so many Spelling mistakes are there.Learn English ,in future for facing interviews English is must.

Coming to your question Bio Technology is one of the good course having good future scope.Major Companies in Indian biotechnological industry which extensively use biotechnological processes and techniques to develop and innovate products and processes.

Top Companies
1. Biocon
2. Serum Institute of India
3. Panacea Biotech
4. Mahyco Monsanto Biotech
5. Rasi Seeds
6. Novo Nordisk
7. Aventis
8. Indian Immunologicals
9. Venkateshwara Hatcheries
10. Ranbaxy
11. Dr. Reddy’s Labs
12. Piramal Healthcare.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?