21st May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?

sir, i ve cmpleted my 12th class wid phy,chem nd comp.sc as my subjects....fir abroad i want to do b.sc psychology....my ques. is can i do b.sc psychology widout having bio as my subject in class 12

30th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?

what is the next step to study bsc psychology after completing my 12th with computer science???
13th January 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?

How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
12th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Do I eligible to pursue graduation after studying standard 12 and passing out with the subjects physics, chemistry, mathematics.
15th April 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has completed her 12th Physics, chemistry, mathematics and computer science. She like join for BSc in psychology in a reputed college. Have any entrance test conducted by universities for BSc Psychology in India
11th November 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a computer science student can study clinical psycology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?