12th June 2013, 08:43 PM
rajjunair

How to do correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai?

I want to do corrspondence course in B.ED. from mumbai university.How many years would it take for the course .And what would be the fees for it.Where will be the examination centre,as Iam residing in Dombivli.

4th September 2017, 10:59 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjunair View Post
I want to do corrspondence course in B.ED. from mumbai university.How many years would it take for the course .And what would be the fees for it.Where will be the examination centre,as Iam residing in Dombivli.

If you want to do B.ED course through distance learning in Mumbai, then here below is list of institute offer B.ED course in Mumbai through distance learning:-

List of Institute Offer B.ED Course Through Distance Learning in Mumbai:-

1). Institute of Career Studies and Management Nerul.

2). Cambridge Classes Malad West.

3). Pune Institute.

4). Softkey Education Thane West.

5). The Counselors Institute Vashi.

6). Eduvishva Academy Kalyan West.

7). Akshar Education Vashi.

8). Education Guidance Institute Borivali West.

9). CIIS Malad West.

Eligibility Condition for B.ED Course:- Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors of education course is graduation from government recognized institute.

Duration of B.ED Course:- Duration of bachelors of education course is 2 years.
4th January 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai?

How the exam will be conducted in b.ed correspondence course,as I have taken admission in ciis mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?