5th April 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS after doing MBA in finance? How could I get admission?

i am doing MBA in finance and i am in second semester of my mba , i want to do cs ? hw to get admission ?

7th April 2012, 02:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS after doing MBA in finance? How could I get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing MBA in finance and i am in second semester of my mba , i want to do cs ? hw to get admission ?
After MBA in Finance or after completion of any bachelors or masters degree program, candidates willing to pursue Company Secretary course has the advantage of getting complete exemption from the Foundation Program and being eligible to register directly for the Executive Program.
The admission is open throughout the year but since the term end examination is conducted twice a year, candidate needs to register within the prescribed date for each term end examination as follows:
December Exams- 28 February
June Exam - 31 August

Now, to get admission, you will have to contact the regional center of Institute of Company Secretaries of India, available in your city/state.
For contact details of the regional centers and other information regarding the course, Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?