17th June 2012, 06:00 PM
anupkanu

How to do diploma in mechanical engineering from West bengal

dear sir,

i have completed cirtificate course of motor mechanics . Now iwant to diplom in mechanical engg from west bengale. I want a private A ICTE approved institute because i have already lost the chance of addmission into govt polytenics.

Hope, u will help me in this regard.

Thanking you,
Anup kanu,
Phone:- 8486848453

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  2. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  3. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  4. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  5. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  6. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  8. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  9. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  10. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  17. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  18. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
31st August 2017, 04:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical engineering from West bengal

You can join Diploma course in West Bengal technical colleges through JEXPO entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria for JEXPO exam:

Academic qualification: You should have passed 10th board from a recognized board or its equivalent.

You can apply after certificate course of diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?