28th January 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do doctorate in management studies after doing masters in public administration?

My name is Anamika Barman & m 27 yrs old I m doing masters in public administration from ignou.now I want to do doctorate in management studies in iit guwahati.m I eligible for the course please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do doctorate in management studies in IIT Guwahati? I am 27 years old
  2. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  3. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  4. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  5. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. DMS (Doctorate in Management Studies) or Ph.D, which one is more difficult? Can I write Dr. before my name after DMS?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  9. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  10. Which are the courses after MBA(HR and marketing)?
  11. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  12. How can I get a job in Nashik after doing masters in public administration? What's the future prospective?
  13. How to join in Sanitory Inspector course?
  14. How to do M.Phil through distance education? -- [New]
  15. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  16. What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU
  17. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  18. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
27th November 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do doctorate in management studies after doing masters in public administration?

name the university, which are providing technical education through distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?